The Project Manager, Technology Services is charged with managing projects from inception through completion and is directly responsible for driving expectations, communications, and deadlines across multiple departments and stakeholders.
Working closely under the Director, Technology Services, the Project Manager drives all project communications and meetings with project members, stakeholders, and sponsors. This position will be expected to work a flexible schedule in order to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Overseeing assigned projects to plan and manage schedules, goals, and milestones.
• Creating documentation from inception to completion and reports on the progress of the project.
• Scheduling and facilitating sessions to gather requirements.
• Partnering with other technical staff to design and document solutions to bridge the gaps, and providing detailed requirements for developers, when necessary.
• Creating and assigning project assignments for stakeholders.
• Liaising on projects with external vendors.
• Ensuring adherence to budgets and keeps projects on track for successful completion within specification.
• Conducting regular cadence for meetings on all active projects and sending updates.
• Keeping project sponsors up to date on project status.
• Identifying risks to the project and acting to mitigate them.
• Staying abreast of project management best practices and implementing them.
• Building and maintaining all templates utilized for projects.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Advanced degree in business or technology with 1-2 years experience managing technical projects or 4-5 years of equivalent practical experience.
• Highly organized.
• Ability to work well and exert influence as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
• Strong leadership skills to drive projects to completion.
• Strong ability and understanding of documenting business processes and requirements.
• Ability to demonstrate strong communication, exploration dialog, and interpersonal skills.
• Project Management Certification preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Foster good communication skills and an awareness of team capacity in conjunction with departments they support.
• Manage expectations with a high level of detail.
• Manage and problem solve project issues while coping with change.
In addition to an annual salary of $54,000*, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• 25 paid holidays
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
*Location and experience will be taken into consideration when making the final offer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnj5p5-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.