Summary of Position
Starz is a leading premium content provider and has a number of small, start-up-like teams that help to deliver content all around the world. You will be at the center of our content supply chain, ensuring requirements are elicited, understood, tracked, and finally delivered with high quality.
Working with our business partners, you will translate delivery partner requirements into technical requirements for the engineering and operations teams. You will be responsible for the timely launch of new affiliates, and change management for existing affiliates. Partnering with the business, you will be the advocate for our customers.
You will have the opportunity in a fast-moving team to have a big impact in helping to increase our ability to deliver content to millions of customers and increasing company efficiency.
• Analyze partner requirements and define work across multiple teams
• Schedule and prioritize the work within the teams working closely with development and operations teams
• Communicate transparently with business partners
• Coordinate work with external partners to ensure full delivery
• Ensure all partner requirements are fully tested by coordinating with the quality assurance team
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related technical field
• 5 years experience as a business analyst or technical project manager
• 5 years experience writing technical requirements
• 3 years experience managing projects
• 3 years experience working in an agile environment
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• 3 years experience creating BPMN workflows
• Working experience with JIRA
• Experience in process engineering and process refinement
• Experience with cloud environments
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$95,400 – $122,400
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1n0x-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.