Director, Lifecycle Marketing and Engagement
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a data-driven, detail-oriented product manager to join our growing SVOD product team. This PM will execute STARZ OTT subscriber acquisition efforts across all of our domestic and international web, mobile and TV platforms.
In this role you will own and shape the STARZ acquisition funnel through enhancements and optimizations to our subscriber buy, renewal and cancel flows across all mobile, web and 10ft platforms.
• Drive continuous improvements to our subscriber acquisition funnels through rigorous analysis and optimization
• Create and maintain technical product documentation for new feature enhancements
• Refine, prioritize and execute on product enhancements in the product roadmap
• Liaise with 3rd party vendors as needed; work with internal engineering teams to integrate and/or enhance existing capabilities
• Articulate and validate key product assumptions through research, user testing, and A/B testing
• Set and track key performance metrics
• Partner with growth marketing team to make sure paid media is spent efficiently
• Partner with CRM team on optimizing onboarding and conversion-to-paid
Experience & Skills:
• 4+ years of experience as a technical product manager driving significant cross-organizational features to launch
• Experience with bundles and integrations is preferred
• Solid understanding of SEO
• Pricing/promotion experience is desired
• Excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effective at managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across internal and external teams in a matrix organization
• Product management experience within ecommerce, subscriptions, high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom/OTT industry highly desired
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.