Content Specialist, Global Products
Summary of Position
The Digital Programming Specialist will be responsible for assisting the Domestic Non-linear and International Non-linear Programming teams in the day-to-day management of deploying promotional content to the Starz and StarzPlay storefronts .
• Responsible for coordination & delivery of non-linear promotional and bonus materials
• Be able to identify system errors and issues and communicate with technology team to troubleshoot
• Assist in trafficking of assets used on non-linear platforms
• Maintain a strong understanding of the CMS tools required to publish content onto non-linear storefronts, Product promotion features, and content workflows
• Responsible for having knowledge of the company's current content schedules for planning purposes
• Knowledge of international non-linear CMS tools and content promotions
• Familiarity with OTT merchandising practices
Experience & Skills
• Bachelor Degree required
• Minimum two years' experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of OTT/streaming industry and strong familiarity with film/television content
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• Strong stakeholder management & collaboration skills needed
• Must have strong problem solving skills
• Must be a team player, collaborative, proactive and flexible
• Must have a strong work ethic, integrity, and good business acumen
• Possible weekend on call situations
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$55,900 - $69,900
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx65x-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.