Summary of Position
We are seeking a technical, data-driven Product Manager to join our growing Media Pipeline Product team. The Product Manager will shape the media pipeline operational support tools through new features and improvements that support objectives and key results for the Operational Support teams that use them.
• Maintain Product Roadmap
• Work within Agile Scrum framework to support Business Projects
• Schedule and prioritize product-related work within development teams working closely with Development, Operations Teams, Business Analysts and Project Managers
• Ensure all business partner requirements are fully tested by coordinating with the quality assurance team
• Communicate transparently with business partners for priority trade-offs
• Manage timelines of multiple projects
• Workflow Optimization and Process Engineering
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related technical field
• 5 years' experience as a business analyst or technical project manager
• 5 years' experience writing technical requirements
• 3 years' experience managing projects
• 3 years' experience working in an agile environment
• Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
Nice to Haves
• Experience within Media or Telecom business
• Product Owner Certified
• Agile Scrum Certified
• Working experience with JIRA
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$106,400 - $129,300
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ee39-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.