Summary of Position
The Content Operations Finishing Lead's main responsibility is to coordinate the finishing of assets from Base spot approval through delivery. High volume, fast turnaround times, Client facing position must have the ability to juggle multiple things at a time. Video only.
• Responsible for booking edit time, submitting Graphics requests, pulling in CC if needed, and preparing the Editor to version the base spot once Creative is locked.
• Point person for finishing communication on all video spots across all departments.
• Guides the Client on how to push content through Post with their knowledge of Post Production process'.
• Catches version mistakes up front with their knowledge of company content and how it's promoted.
• Point person for all Media Buy versioning and delivery of assets back to that team.
• Responsible for uploading proofs once proxies have been delivered via Media Ops.
• Responsible for all change management of versions including communication back to the Client.
• Elevates to upper management when workload has maxed out resources and/or deadlines are in danger of being missed.
• Works in multiple systems updating data points and status of project delivery.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred. Three years related experience; Post Production, Content Operations experience, ad agency, or similar business environment.
• Knowledgeable in Video spec, aspect ratios, promotion and production knowledge.
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills. Detail oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects. Strong organizational skills and proficient in establishing priorities.
• Knowledge of movie, television, or cable industry.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$73,100 - $111,900
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwb83y-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.