Summary of Position
The Coordinator, Distribution will support the implementation and fulfillment of all wholesale OTT initiatives. This position will be responsible for creating, organizing and maintain key administrative processes for the team for the advancement of STE Distribution objectives including affiliate database management, operational support, sales channel collateral ordering, expense and budget tracking and special projects as assigned. The Coordinator, OTT Distribution will also help streamline the team's affiliate sales and marketing efforts and processes to maximize efficiency.
• Provide ongoing, responsive administrative support to OTT Distribution team including Account Managers, VPs, and SVP.
• Establish digital file cabinet and playbook for all account-related information and maintain on an ongoing basis.
• Oversee and maintain creative asset database and processes aligning with internal priorities that can be used by all OTT partners to promote Starz content.
• Process and track invoices and marketing expenses against budget; identify variances and work with Distribution team members to resolve outstanding issues. Serve as liaison to STE accounting and finance department to ensure accuracy.
• Assist Account Manager, VPs, and SVP as needed to facilitate small partner OTT requests and initiatives, e.g. launch authorizations, mailings, marketing assets, premium requests, etc. Process affiliate paperwork and coordinate with internal departments as required.
• Maintain and update sales channel collateral, presentations and team databases.
• Oversee small-to-medium scale projects as well as recurring tactics.
• Attend and support offsite events as needed. Coordinate event and partner logistics.
• Proactively identify and act on opportunities to implement process improvement and synergies.
• Utilize a high level of responsiveness to facilitate development and maintenance of strong working relationships with both internal and external clients.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications preferred.
• One to two years combined professional experience as a coordinator, administrative and/or internship experience supporting a team of people.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience in Adobe Acrobat or Photoshop a plus. Comfortable learning proprietary software solutions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and detail oriented
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jxvy-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.