Summary of Position
The Programming Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Localization team with all invoicing, including onboarding new vendors, daily invoice coding and facilitation of wire transfers for payment. Coordinator will assist in the inventory and archiving of Localization audio/video assets as well as other departmental support and back-up for various teams as needed.
• Act as Localization point of contact for accounting processes as they pertain to invoicing for the department.
• Submit accounts, credit applications and work with accounts payable team to onboard new vendors as required to complete delivery of all localized materials.
• Submit, receive, and code invoices for all designated orders. Follow-up on outstanding billing to ensure invoices are received and processed in a timely manner and resolve all billing discrepancies with appropriate parties.
• Draft and submit international vendor lab wire payment requests for related content expenses with an emphasis on invoice dates, costs and proper banking details and manage wire payment history for future reference as required.
• Coordinate between Localization team and AP/Accounting to prepare and submit monthly accruals.
• Assist in testing new enhancements and database clean-up with departmental software.
• Act as back-up for various positions, including localization ordering/tracking/check-in.
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications as well as Google Suite of applications.
• Experience with task management applications, such as Slack, Confluence, Asana, etc.
• Self-starter with excellent verbal, written, organizational and communication skills and an outstanding customer service demeanor and attitude.
• Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Nice to Haves
• Bachelor's degree in Film and/or Video Production or similar discipline or similar experience.
• Work in and understanding of accounting software and process.
• Strong reporting and analytical skills. Experience in Tableau and Cognos.
• Experience in global content, localization and related requirements.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$42,300 - $63,400
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq98jm-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.