Summary of Position
The STARZ Marketing & Creative Operations team offers long-term campaign and creative planning, end-to-end project management and tracking, and cross-functional support to ensure cohesive, integrated workflows, communication, and strategies throughout the business.
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing the production process & project management for all promotional asset needed by our cross-functional International digital teams. This means that you are a nimble, solutions-oriented, production & creative operations expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities amongst global cross-functional stakeholders. This is achieved while allowing and providing marketing and creative teams the room needed to focus on strategy and creative media asset development.
• Lead all aspects of campaign workflows from green light to post-finale responsibilities for original series marketing and promotions both domestically and internationally.
• Support and manage the workflow and logistics of strategy development, asset creation, media localization and delivery to distribution. Coordinate communication and assets across internal teams and agency partners; Assist in the trafficking and organization of all global asset-related requests.
• Ensure Creative have all the information and resources required to start a project prior to kickoff, following up with and arranging communications with stakeholders as needed.
• Coordinate communication and assets across internal teams and agency partners and helping to manage expectations across global efforts.
• Maintain Campaign Project Management tools with the latest campaign and project milestones, direction and strategy, and production status as resource for the business.
• Set, track, and distribute campaign and production timelines based on established workflows and individual project needs to help manage teams toward key milestones - adjusting to avoid time- sensitive bottlenecks and enable pivots as needed.
• Process and manage stock, music and font licenses as needed.
• Prepare and distribute weekly status reports. Manage budget, invoice tracking and processing and accruals.
• Manage and track deliverables across all internal & external partners through creative, approval, AV and finishing ensuring all assets are delivered on time, on budget.
• Develop and maintain key relationships with internal & external partners, driving a culture of collaboration to create achievable and measurable project plans.
Qualifications & Skills
• 8+ years of creative project management and creative production experience, preferably at an entertainment studio, network, or agency.
• Experience working with various roles across internal teams and agency partners, shepherding a project from intake through delivery
• Knowledge of production management, workflow, project life cycles and methodologies
• Eager to participate in developing scalable, reliable systems for stakeholders to design global marketing campaigns
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with project management tools (ex. InMotion, Asana, Opentext)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and GoogleDocs
• Production/Project Management for International workflows a plus
• Understands a strong operational foundation is at the core of great creative
Nice to Haves
• Bi/Multilingual a plus
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81pwm-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.