Content and User Experience Manager, Procurement
Culver City, CA
Senior Manager, Integration Management
The Integration Management Office (IMO) is responsible for SPE's integration vision, strategy and delivery. We lead and manage integration projects by providing program governance and structure, collaboration and transparency, and cross-functional team coordination across multiple functional teams to achieve the integration vision. We partner with our stakeholders to define the objectives and perimeters, assess the solutions, and deliver the best outcomes.
This is a department of fast-paced and ambitious individuals who are energized by collaboration and delivering in a dynamic environment. We work with all levels of the organization, across all functional areas, and regions.
Reporting to the Vice President, Integration Management, the Sr. Manager will serve as a fully dedicated program manager for SPE Corporate Development's M&A Integration activities. This includes mergers, acquisitions and divestitures across SPE's deal portfolio. The Director will play a critical role in leading and building program related strategy and activities across multiple cross functional areas within a large and complex project and/or lead and deliver small to medium size projects across the project lifecycle. The role will require working with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior executives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Depending on the integration size and complexity:
1. Lead or support integration planning and governance:
• Coordinate activities with deal teams, functional areas, and third parties
• Assess and monitor resource needs
• Weekly reporting of progress against milestones
• Facilitate timely resolution of escalated issues, risks, and decisions
2. Lead cross functional teams within a program in one or more of the following areas:
• Day 1 readiness and cutover planning
• Integration roadmap
• Separation planning
• Legal entity operationalization
3. Develop and maintain integration and divestiture playbook, and scorecard as necessary
Education, Years of Experience, Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required:
• 5+ years of professional consulting experience specializing in M&A integration planning, post close integration, divestitures, and/or business transformation with 3+ years in a Manager capacity
• Program management experience with track record of proactive leadership and execution across a global set of internal and external stakeholders
• Strong functional expertise in Finance & Accounting, HR / organizational design, IT, leadership and stakeholder management, communication planning and change management
• MBA preferred
• Media and entertainment experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive and motivate large teams within a matrix organization; ability to lead through influence
• Strong business acumen and critical thinking to effectively problem solve and identify action plan
• Highly organized and self-motivated with strategic mindset and attention to detail
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.