Marketing Manager, Media North Cone
The Consumer Media Marketing Manager will support all Sony Pictures Entertainment Businesses focusing on Theatrical, HE and Networks in the Northern Cone Region (Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, Dominican Republic & The Caribbean)
The Manager will work directly with the Marketing Director on all consumer driven marketing strategies and tactics for SPE properties with a special focus in planning and executing above the line media campaigns to increase brand awareness and maxime digital opportunities.
• Lead consumer campaigns from start to finish: managing media buy planning, targeting and segmentation, execution and reporting.
• Manage campaign's creative processes in conjunction with internal teams and media agencies.
• Craft strategy for buzzworthy and elevated paid media campaigns across multiple media with an emphasis on big ideas that drive action and conversation.
• Report on performance results, analyze patterns and drive campaign optimization.
• Partner closely with internal teams to drive information gathering and data analysis efforts to drive future enhancement of media plans.
Education, Years of Experience, Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required
• At least 4 years of entertainment marketing experience.
• Significant experience managing outside creative vendors and agencies.
• Fully bilingual in Spanish / English, Portuguese is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written.
• Strong attention to detail and organization.
• A team player and self-motivated.
• Ability to multitask and effectively function in an ever-changing business environment.
• Comfortable with Public Speaking.
• Understanding of the Northern Cone Media.
• Strong knowledge of digital media and platforms.
• Use of metrics, analytics and capable of data management and interpretation.
• Technology enthusiast and trend hunter.
• Bachelor's degree.
COL - Bogota - Calle 79
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81yj6-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.