Manager, People Services & Operations Center
Reporting to the Executive Director of Employee Services, the People & Organization (P&O) Service Operations Center (SOC) Manager independently leads and manages a team to ensure efficient and effective execution and high-touch delivery of P&O (HR) services to SPE employees, managers, and P&O Business Partners through a variety of methods (in person, via phone/email, and through the use of technology).
This role oversees a broad scope of P&O services to a diverse employee population, including but not limited to recruiting operations, onboarding of new hires, off-boarding of voluntary terminations, and general employee questions. This role also oversees consultation to P&O Business Partners around severance events, as well as other P&O matters, and provides training, knowledge management, and other support to the P&O community. The Manager interacts with employees, managers, and other P&O partners at every level of the organization and are responsible for the execution, delivery, and ongoing improvement of the processes, services, and systems within purview.
• Manage and lead staff members to ensure effective delivery and execution of P&O services and processes (recruiting operations, on-boarding, off-boarding, general employee questions, and severance events), with an emphasis on compliance and employee experience.
• Establish and maintain high-touch customer service and performance standards and provide supervision, coaching, and mentoring for staff development and growth.
• Resolve any escalations in a timely and customer-focused manner, and personally oversee processes and services provided to the highest, executive level of the organization.
• Interact and collaborate with P&O partners to communicate and/or present new processes, trends and metrics, or gather and incorporate feedback to ensure that services are being delivered according to business needs and are aligned with the SOC's operating principles.
• Continuously identify and analyze opportunities for standardization and process improvement and contribute to the ongoing development and documentation of procedures, processes and SLA's.
• Design and implement strategies to elevate service delivery and employee experience through the use of an HR service delivery and case management system.
• Leverage and utilize technology to effectively capture, track, analyze, and report on service delivery metrics and measures.
• Project management support for a wide range of projects involving employee experience and integrations and system implementations.
• BA/BS or advanced degree and a minimum of 8 years of progressive work experience.
• Previous management experience with the ability to provide effective supervision to staff. Experience successfully providing training, coaching, performance management, skill development, feedback, and guidance to a team.
• Demonstrated strong functional knowledge and experience in Human Resources and a thorough understanding of employment practices and employee relations, compliance requirements, and applicable law.
• Experience leading, managing, and overseeing the execution of high volume, advanced level and specialized customer service, ideally through the use of an HR service delivery and/or case management system.
• Proven ability to serve as a business process owner for a variety of complex and multifaceted business processes with multiple stakeholders.
• Experience developing reports, collecting and analyzing data and metrics, as well as using this data to monitor progress, service volume, and analyze trends.
• Advanced level of computer skills with ability to use advanced features of various software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated success with leading continuous process improvement activities: review and development of process and procedures, analysis of improvement opportunities, metrics and success measurements, and effectively driving implementation of improvements.
• Strong project management experience.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all US non-union applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvoxw0-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.