Project Coordinator, General Management & Operations (Temp)
As a Project Coordinator you will work on high-priority projects. In coordination with the Director, Finance & Operations, you will be responsible for tracking project activities, landmarks and timelines. Reports on project progress, problems, and potential solutions.
What you'll do:
• Assists with coordination of logistics of the projects.
• Assists with development of project plans, project schedule and follows up on project trackers.
• Plans meetings and develops meeting minutes.
• Captures key outcomes of meetings and internal team discussions.
Who you are:
• Must be Fluent in Portuguese and English.
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
• 1- 2 years of Project support experience highly preferred.
• Keen attention to detail.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22pj2-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.