The Manager, Fan Engagement & Community Management will be tasked with engaging, acquiring and retaining fans across social platforms. This role will manage conversation and content creation across all digital properties including social media, CRM, websites, and other fan facing digital properties (discord, sms, etc). This role will work closely with the Digital Product Managers to help execute digital campaigns. This role should have a deep understanding of fandoms and social media.
What you'll do:
• Oversee the day-to-day social media, website, and email accounts for a designated roster driving fan acquisition, engagement, and retention
• Manage digital and social platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Facebook, Snapchat, websites, etc.
• create copy and assets native to each platform to help increase engagement via interaction and algorithms
• Build growth strategies for both established and developing artists, leading to a engaged fan
• Work with Digital Product Managers and artists teams to develop and maintain editorial calendar across all social platforms
• Track, analyze, and report on campaigns across all platforms
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2+ years professional experience in digital/social media marketing
• Outstanding organizational and communication skills
• A passion for fan-focused digital strategies
• Strong background in digital strategy, with duties at previous experience including day-to-day work in this area
• Ability to work on tight timeframes and move projects forward with limited assets
• Photoshop, iMovie, Illustrator and/or other graphic design knowledge a plus
• A deep understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools, including:
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzmx77-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.