Assistant, A&R (Temp), Latin Regional
As the Assistant, A&R you will work directly with the Regional A&R team supporting their administrative and scheduling needs working directly with VPs, Directors and artists.
What you'll do:
• Administer calls, track expenses, and book travel for the A&R VPs, Directors, and rest of team when necessary.
• Open, close and track POs at a local and regional level which includes creating and approving vendors and working closely with Finance team to ensure payment in a timely manner.
• Manage logistics behind studio session bookings, including travel, for artists and teams.
• Transcribe and translate lyrics when needed.
• Help organize Label Copy Data and other A&R tasks.
Who you are:
• You are organized and have strong communication skills.
• Able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
• Fast learner with the ability to make decisions for bookings and reservations.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Somewhat experienced in the Music industry or have a an administrative background.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• We invest in your professional growth and development
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22v67-3-235-184-215-42 in your application.