As an Administrative Assistant, Digital Marketing you will be responsible for assisting the department head as well as all senior level team members with daily administrative tasks. You will manage critical operational responsibilities associated with project execution including day to day promotional activities, creation logistics and maintenance of hundreds of artists' web and mobile properties, label social channels as well as coordination with creative group(s) overseeing web development and production for entire roster. Also, you will be responsible for the maintenance and distribution of department reports.
What you'll do:
• Responsible for assisting the department head with daily administrative tasks.
• Administrative duties: Answering phones / Scheduling / Supply orders / Invoice processing / T&E reports / Travel / etc.
• Manage creation and circulation of digital reports to department.
• Oversee maintenance of digital platform accounts and social media profiles.
• Facilitate information flow within department and with partners.
• Collate & distribute department reports.
• Assist with data-driven research projects.
Who you are:
• Must display keen interest in digital business, technology and social media.
• Basic knowledge of HTML, Excel and photo/video editing tools.
• Strong understanding of all major social media platforms.
• Familiarity with website content management systems such as Wordpress preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n8k7-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.