Senior Foley Artist
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Staff Fraud Strategist
San Diego, CA
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about our brand and combating fraud, have a high sense of integrity, and excel in building positive relationships! Our team partners with cross functional internal teams to lead and drive forward multiple simultaneous strategic projects for fraud mitigation.
We need team members with a strong understanding of online fraud, the incentives of fraudsters, the hunger to outsmart them, the creativity to think like them, and an ability to use new and existing tools to halt them. The person in this role will be a fraud domain specialist.
We are committed to building a next generation fraud and risk platform that will support the global, fast growing PlayStation® Network customer base, outstanding PlayStation® consoles, PlayStation® Direct, PlayStation® Music, PlayStation® Video and PlayStation® Now.
Your primary responsibilities include providing strategic fraud knowledge, building effective day to day relationships with multiple teams to facilitate the delivery of multiple strategic fraud projects, and providing thought leadership to the industry. You will collaborate cross-functionally with multiple worldwide business units and outside 3rd parties to clearly identify, explain, and communicate their involvement, goals, expectations, tasks, and timelines.
• Defines strategic product and technology vision, evolution of the fraud services strategy, vision, roadmap, and technologies
• Translates customer needs into well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the fraud landscape
• Articulates the customer experience and impact on fraud detection and prevention activities through a customer-first approach
• Tracks evolving fraud and abuse and implements strategies to mitigate current and emerging trends
• Identifies key areas for improvement in the fraud platform and incorporates these goals into ongoing & future development initiatives
• Establishes business cases and projected value to prioritize opportunities
• Drives relationships and strategic alliances with groups and companies across the industry
• Evaluates, recommends, and on-boards new products to complement current capabilities
• Defines fraud metrics and provides regular reports on the fraud and vendor performance
• 12+ years of experience in online fraud risk mitigation
• Risk and fraud product management experience
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to tap into a wide range of previous experience, resources, and sophisticated concepts to solve complex business objectives across multiple functions
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with confirmed ability to work with others at all levels and with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams
• Excellent communication skills and situational awareness to communicate complicated fraud and technology concepts to all audiences
• Demonstrated ability to deliver clear stories that improve engagement, understanding, and motivate alignment on goals
• Consistently collaborative communications that demonstrate trust and respect and promote good working relationships with other teams and organizations
• Flexible approach to working hours to support global business operations
• Takes personal accountability for delivery of team, group, and company objectives
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent
• Prior work with online payment systems
• Experience with agile development methodologies and processes
• Familiarity with digital media software and networking technologies, especially those related to Sony's products, services, and devices
• Japanese language skills
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.