Product Marketing Manager
São Paulo, Brazil
Key Account Manager
Sao Paolo, Brazil
The Key Account Manager Brazil has direct responsibility for key customer relations. The individual will report directly to the Sales Manager and will manage one or more Sales Analysts. This individual will be accountable for achieving sales targets, maximizing and improving retail space and locations, and handling administrative duties of the position. This individual is responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships with key retailers and partners.
The Key Account Manager is the point person for all aspects of the customer relations and sales process. This individual must be an expert on PlayStation brand and product line and be familiar with competitive products, industry trends, and retail environment.
The responsibilities of the Key Account Manager will include:
• Development of comprehensive retail activity and promotional calendars tailored to each retail account
• Maximize the effectiveness of all PlayStation software and hardware launches by negotiating retail support at point of sale and across all applicable advertising vehicles
• Determine and guarantee placement of the appropriate product mix for each account, tailoring the mix to the strengths and characteristics of each retailer
• On-going negotiation of additional floor and other retail space for displays, interactives and promotional materials
• Plan and execute all product transitions and price adjustments across all retail accounts and stores simultaneously
• Maintain consistently healthy retail inventory levels to maximize sales opportunities
• Develop and manage annual retail marketing and promotional budget
• Conduct weekly analysis of sell-thru and other market/account data, and present strategic recommendations based on that analysis
• Manage a Sales Analyst who will provide operational support, store level purchasing recommendation on a weekly basis, sales analysis reports, and forecasts
• Conduct weekly or bi-weekly face to face meetings with each retail buyer to ensure maximization of sales
• 7+ years experience in sales and management, preferably in consumer electronics or a related field
• People management experience and strong general knowledge of merchandising, branding, sales analysis, and retail advertising.
• Highly organized, resourceful, strategic, and results oriented.
• Undergraduate degree in sales, marketing, or communication required, or equivalent related experience.
• Bilingual (Portuguese and English) preferred.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.