Lead Project Manager
San Diego, CA
Compliance Test Lead
San Diego, CA (Sorrento Valley)
• Management of Compliance aspects of an application & its processes.
• Co-ordination & Team Management of Senior Testers & Compliance Testers.
• Communication of Compliance operations with customers & peers.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to gather product information, develop relationships and provide a compliance consultancy service.
• Daily workload evaluation and management of Compliance test staff.
• Effectively evaluate priority for Compliance test focus on a daily basis and longer term planning.
• Primary ownership and point of contact for Compliance status & test strategy.
• Daily review and reporting on Compliance test status or progress.
• Ensure defect tracking database is accurate and up to date.
• Ensuring titles follow WWS QA Compliance test processes.
• Developing and mentoring Compliance test staff through 1 on 1s and bi-annual evaluations.
• Consistent collaboration with peer group and applicable department teams to ensure alignment, knowledge sharing and the cultivation of innovation within WWS QA.
• Maintaining, advancing and promoting knowledge in the field of quality assurance around current and potential WWS QA operations service offerings.
• Root cause analysis investigations and recommendations for improvements and/or new services or processes, including automation solutions.
• Use knowledge, research and data to constantly improve WWS QA Compliance test services and processes.
• May travel to studios or other WWS groups globally at short notice.
• ISTQB Foundation qualified
• Leadership experience
• Knowledge of TRCs
• Knowledge of any other platform compliance requirements
• Passion for video games
• Expertise in cross cultural business and remote team interaction
• Demonstrated knowledge of DevSuite Admin, client or web-based database utilization
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d892o6-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.