Compulse is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our platform helps our partners plan, execute, and analyze omnichannel advertising campaigns with Compulse 360, an all-in-one martech platform that actually does do it all.
We're looking for experienced Technical Account Managers to manage our Sinclair Broadcast Group key digital account business. You will own the technical relationship with our clients and play a key role in ensuring clients grow within the Compulse platform and get the most value from our services. This candidate needs to be able to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product/Engineering and Operations. This position reports into the Sr. Director of Digital Operations for Compulse's SBG Business.
• Serve as a technical expert on key accounts utilizing the Compulse DSP and our OTT, Display/Video, GeoFencing products
• Responsible for maintaining relationships with key Sinclair digital clients, and must have excellent skills in a client-facing relationship and be comfortable communicating with clients on all platform levels (phone, email, etc)
• Must be able to understand and communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Be a key point of contact for technical escalations to engineering/product/operation teams and see issues through to a timely resolution
• Partner with Sales, Account Management , Product/Engineering and Operations to execute strategy and address client technical needs. Be a team player.
• Primary point of contact for weekly, biweekly or monthly check-ins with clients as needed
• Will be required to participate in and support sales in business reviews as needed
• Must have high proficiency in reporting and be able to interpret analytics to monitor campaign performance and be able to report metrics to sales leads and clients
• Educate Sinclair sales teams on Compulse advertising offerings
• Must be comfortable training and mentoring other members of the account management team
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 5+ Years of experience working with a DSP, SSP or DMP and familiarity setting up deals in SSP or DSP
• 5+ Years in a client facing role
• Strong acumen for technical account problem solving - including analytic, troubleshooting, and general problem-solving abilities.
• Experience collaborating across teams
• Strong knowledge of the overall ad tech landscape (DSP experience preferred)
• Strong skillset with data driven marketing practices such as performance marketing and return on ad spend evaluation
• In depth knowledge of measurement and attribution vendors such as TVSquared, Factual, PlaceIQ, Moat, etc…
• Experience working with Liveramp
• High level of proficiency with MS Excel
• Experience with SQL, web technologies/web programming languages, and API's is preferred
• Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g38z74-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.