Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events. Stadium is seeking a Highlight Editor to work under the direction of Feature Editors and in collaboration with Producers to perform all tasks needed to finish pieces based on editorial goals, timelines, appeal to fans and to serve advertisers while engaging existing and new viewers.
The Social Media Producer will be directly responsible for actively pushing the network brand and its perspective into the sports landscape to grow and engage an audience through social platforms.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Responsible for posts to all applicable social media outlets with the objective of growing and engaging an audience.
• Create content that resonates with Stadium's core audience and ensure consistency in tone and branding.
• Develop and implement content for the purpose engaging interactivity between audience and Stadium
• Build and edit graphics and videos for effective social integration.
• Enterprise and support consistent creative integration of social content into video programming and strategic use of video assets into social media.
• Active participant in the planning and execution of long-term social brand strategies aimed at growing awareness and growing an audience for The Rally.
• Consistent communication with internal staff on usage statistics and successes/areas of improvement, plus continuous monitoring of all relevant sites.
• Responsible for populating calendar with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, working in conjunction with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
• Assist in creating video programming concepts that will appeal to Professional and College Sports fans.
• Assist production team with content uploading, tagging and communication of video distribution.
• Assess Social Media workflow and analytics tools to create efficiencies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• 2+ years of experience with social strategy and execution (beyond personal handles).
• Must be a creative, energetic team player with exceptional communication skills and be able to work with multiple creative entities within the network.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects are essential.
• College and professional sports knowledge and experience are musts .
• Must be available for a variety of weekday, weeknights, weekend and holiday shifts.
• Other duties as required and/or assigned.
• Dependable, motivated, goal-oriented.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• Employee is regularly required to stand or sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach.
• Must be able to perform physical duties consistent with setting up a production studio such as bending, stooping and kneeling.
• Ability to work in an office environment with moderate noise.
• Ability to perform computer work for an extended period of time.
• May be requested to work non-business hours and weekends for special job-related events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9n8j-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.