Social Media Producer (Part-time)
Stadium is looking for a part-time Social Media Producer to join our team. This position will be directly responsible for actively pushing the network brand and its perspective into the sports landscape to grow and engage an audience through social platforms. Stadium's Social Media Producer will help create, package, produce and program content. You will thrive in this role if you are a social media omnivore with strong video, editing and graphics production skills, love sports, and relate well to people including on-air talent. The job is based in Stadium's Chicago studio.
Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
• Responsible for daily posts to all applicable Stadium and Bally Sports social media outlets with the objective of growing and engaging an audience.
• Create content that resonates with the Stadium and Bally Sports core audience and ensure consistency in tone and branding.
• Enterprise and support consistent creative integration of social content into video programming and strategic use of video assets into social media.
• Active participant in the planning and execution of long-term social brand strategies aimed at growing awareness and growing an audience.
• Consistent communication with internal staff on usage statistics and successes/areas of improvement, plus continuous monitoring of all relevant sites.
• Responsible for populating the calendar with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, working in conjunction with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
• Assist in creating video programming concepts that will appeal to college and Professional Sports fans.
• Assess Social Media workflow.
• Partner with talent and broadcast producers to create social-first content that extends the shows' brands, and audiences.
• Contribute ideas for promotional and paid campaigns.
• Track trends and refine tactics to drive audience growth.
• Collaborate with production teams on planning, scheduling and execution of content and campaigns.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about sports, social media, and pop culture
• Up to the minute with social media trends, tools, and memes
• Eager to experiment
• Resourceful, creative, and comfortable inserting yourself in creative conversations to generate outstanding digital content
• A self-starter with requiring little oversight while maintaining excellent attention to detail
• Minimum 2+ years' experience engaging fans on social platforms on behalf of brands, with published examples strongly preferred
• Must be available for a variety of weeknights, weekend and holiday shifts
• Experience creating visual content (graphics, video) using Adobe Creative Suite required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Must be a self-Starter who loves to shoot, edit and enjoys the creative process
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32499-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.