Social Media Producer
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Responsible for daily posts to all applicable social media outlets with the objective of growing and engaging an audience.
• Create content that resonates with Stadium's core audience and ensure consistency in tone and branding.
• Build and edit graphics and videos for effective social integration.
• Enterprise and support consistent creative integration of social content into video programming and strategic use of video assets into social media.
• Active participant in the planning and execution of long-term social brand strategies aimed at growing awareness and growing an audience.
• Consistent communication with internal staff on usage statistics and successes/areas of improvement, plus continuous monitoring of all relevant sites.
• Responsible for populating calendar with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, working in conjunction with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
• Assist in creating video programming concepts that will appeal to College, Preps and Professional Sports fans.
• Assist production team with content uploading, tagging and communication of video distribution.
• Assess Social Media workflow and analytics tools to create efficiencies
Qualifications & Requirements:
• 2+ years of experience with social strategy and execution (beyond personal handles).
• Must be a creative, energetic team player with exceptional communication skills and be able to work with multiple creative entities within the network.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects are essential.
• College and professional sports knowledge and experience are musts .
• Must be available for a variety of weekday, weeknights, weekend and holiday shifts.
• Dependable, motivated, goal-oriented.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9384z-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.