Sinclair is looking for a Senior Media Buyer! This person will purchase media schedules in non-Sinclair markets to complete full Network footprint and manage and monitor all aspects of buyer station relationships.
• Evaluate Local Nielsen ratings and impressions to develop estimates
• Negotiate for best rates and guaranteed delivery across multiple markets
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with stations and their representatives
• Supervise and monitor schedules to ensure weekly clearances and deliveries
• Post out media schedules and secure owed weight for any under delivery
• Reconcile all station invoices
• Become an expert in assigned markets, providing insight to marketplace conditions and opportunities
• Provide guidance to junior level staff
• Attend necessary Media Events to gain insight and grow relationships
• Minimum 10 years of media buying experience in Broadcast and/or Unwired Media
• Working knowledge of Nielsen and local TV ratings
• Market knowledge and strong vendor relationships
• Excellent negotiating and organization skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekj02-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.