Make your mark in the broadcast and digital media landscape! Sinclair Digital is transforming how local news and television is produced, distributed, and consumed. We are the digital innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with affiliations to all major networks and more local television stations than anyone else. Sinclair Digital's software engineers work together to solve complex problems around delivering news and entertainment to audiences across the country.
Sinclair Digital, is looking for an experienced Support Technician to join our 24x7x365 technical support team. This team is responsible for coordinating timely restoration of business-critical services and drive defect elimination across our product suite. This team acts as the central point of escalation for high severity outages and provides timely updates to leadership and customers, perform hierarchical escalations, and partner with service owners on post-mortem analysis.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Triage incoming issues, and escalate appropriately to Software Development Teams
• Contribute and deliver high-quality technical support for all Sinclair products and solutions while helping improve how we do it
• Help Product Support achieve success through identifying bugs, feature requests, escalations, and the development of internal and external knowledge base articles
• Be available to accept incoming contacts via phone, and email
WHAT TO BRING:
• Excellent analytical and customer handling skills
• Your working knowledge and troubleshooting experience of static web pages, web applications, mobile apps, OTT apps
• Your ability to write logically for a public audience and knowledge base
• Your familiarity with how Agile software development practices work: including Sprints, Stories, QA, and Release workflows
• Your ability to serve as the of Voice of the Customer and provide feedback and bug documentation to internal scrum teams
• Your passion for customer experience by providing exceptional customer service
• Your experience utilizing a ticketing system to support customers and end users
• Your strong investigation and technical troubleshooting skills
• Your Bachelor's degree or a minimum of three years of experience in a Technical Customer Support role
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Knowledge on Process improvement, Green Belt, or ITIL knowledge
• Experience using Jira Service Desk
• Experience providing support and troubleshooting for websites, mobile apps, and OTT apps
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nk1q-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.