Oracle Financial Systems Cloud Analyst
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Payments and Supplier Analyst. This position is the primary contact for both internal and external customers as it relates to supplier onboarding, 1099 inquires, and payments. In this position, you will strategically work to ensure that all vendors are properly maintained, appropriately paid, and correctly reported for tax purposes.
Required Duties include:
• Work with Sourcing group to ensure customers are using preferred vendors and assist with providing guidance where appropriate to customers and vendors alike
• Approve supplier setups and obtain appropriate backup for new vendors and updates
• Maintain accurate and updated vendor records and ensure all documentation provided is appropriate for the request
• Ensure that all vendors are correctly setup with regards to tax reporting information, and work closely to help resolve discrepancies as appropriate
• Work with S2P Supervisor to ensure standard vendor payment terms are met and urgent requests are processed appropriately
• Research and take appropriate action when a check is returned through mail
• Process vendor payments through the appropriate channel and follow up on file feed issues and system problems as necessary
• Properly and timely research and resolve ServiceNow inquiries regarding payments, supplier setups and 1099 questions
• Work to accurately report all 1099s annually and assist other team members in all tasks relating to this process
• Work on other ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives as necessary
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Provide reporting and statistics to management as necessary
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn2on-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.