Are you self-motivated and customer service driven? If so, this opportunity is for you!
WJLA-TV is looking for a Mailroom Associate who maintains a high level of customer service, while performing daily job duties.
• Operate postage equipment
• Receive, sort and/or distribute all incoming USPS mail and overnight courier mail deliveries
• Schedule pick-up of overnight courier mail packages
• Maintain an accurate and daily log of non-postal deliveries
• Prepare and drop-off outgoing USPS mail for pick-up
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory of mailroom and coffee supplies
• Organize and replenish breakroom/kitchenettes with coffee supplies.
• Perform employee badge administration
• Assist in answering and routing incoming calls
• Assist in greeting guests/vendors
• Create documents and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office
• Responsible for the upkeep/neatness of the reception and mailroom area.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Minimum of 2 years' experience
• Must be reliable and professional
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
• Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
• Organized and strong time management skills
• Regularly lift, move and/or carry up to 10 pounds; frequently lift, move and/or carry up to 25 pounds
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8mom-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.