Sinclair has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for the role of Inventory Specialist. The position is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory by using a variety of log editing and preempting techniques. Additionally, the Inventory Specialist communicates inventory oversell and availability to the station Sales Managers, while working to maximize daily inventory and revenue potential.
• Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast
• Lead and effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential
• Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters
• Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
• Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
• You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk5p1k-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.