Full Time Job
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. has an excellent career opportunity for a full-time Facilities Maintenance Technician. This role will support KHQA with its daily facility operation as well as basic computer IT needs. You will be directly responsible for building maintenance, grounds maintenance, hands-on support of office equipment, as well as maintaining the station fleet.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate with the Director of Operations and Engineering to properly maintain all facilities and grounds.
• Perform tasks associated with daily building upkeep.
• Perform weekly checks on all fleet vehicles, coordinate general maintenance as well as any major repairs.
• Provide support in the management and maintenance of servers, network security, and network services.
• PC/Mac hardware/software support of on-site installing, servicing, and repairing workstations.
• Assist with video equipment set-up and maintenance.
• Develop knowledge of facility-specific IT needs and assist in supporting these systems.
• Perform a physical inventory of equipment as well as maintaining the station asset list.
• Perform monthly safety inspections.
• Perform building repairs as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Basic knowledge of plumbing and carpentry
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems
• Basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance
• Proficiency in troubleshooting problems and responding quickly under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• A great team-oriented attitude and dedication to quality
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• 2-4 years of building maintenance experience
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• On-call duty, including weekends and holidays
• Ability to lift computers and equipment generally less than 50 pounds
• Ability to work in all outdoor weather conditions
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5y11-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.