Compulse Integrated Marketing, the creative agency arm of Sinclair Broadcast Group, is looking for a Digital Account Manager to efficiently lead the day-to-day management of client accounts. This candidate must be proactive, a multitasker, positive and solution driven. They must have a digital background and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment while meeting client goals. If you are not local to the Hunt Valley, MD area, then this will be a remote position.
• Management of the day-to-day optimization of campaigns such as OTT, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and programmatic. Experience placing programmatic campaigns in a demand side platform preferred, but not required. Experience placing campaigns for Facebook, YouTube or Search is a plus.
• Must be able to manage a client relationship while working alongside a sales team
• Must be proactive in researching and analyzing a client's digital landscape, identifying new opportunities and presenting those ideas to clients and sales teams
• Take ownership of client needs and requests ensuring all campaign requirements are executed in a timely manner and set up correctly
• Work with the agency's digital sales management team to build retention plans and prevent client churn, and work proactively to retain lapsing accounts
• Will be responsible for post-campaign analysis and reporting and must be able to deliver those results to clients
• Must become an expert on the agency's digital offerings and developing and understanding media plans
• Will work with the agency's vendor partners to ensure accurate and timely execution of campaigns
• Must be comfortable training clients and/or sales reps on digital products
• Must be able to lead client meetings around campaign status and marketing plans
• Must be able to work efficiently within the company's software applications
• Must be comfortable participating and engaging on camera for company/team/client zoom meetings
• Must be able to proactively stay up to date on digital knowledge
• Must be able to collaborate and at times train other members of the team as needed
• Must be a team player
• Other agency duties as assigned
• 5 years-experience at a digital marketing agency or publisher
• 2 years-experience in senior level client relationships
• 2 years-experience in search engine marketing
• Experience working with a demand side platform is highly preferred
• Strong acumen for technical account problem solving - including analytic, troubleshooting, and general problem-solving abilities is recommended
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Must have advanced knowledge of digital marketing products including outreach, social, search and OTT
• Experience with Google Analytics and the ability to read and interpret them for clients
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Must be able to work remotely and time manage efficiently and independently
• Must be available by phone, email, IM and video calls
• Must be organized, and excel at multi-tasking
• Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be solutions oriented and take a proactive approach in implementing them
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $68,000 to $71,441. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0p6em-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.