Full Time Job
Creative Services Producer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Full Time
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
• Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
• Operate multi-camera remote productions
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier & Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• A college degree is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykp60-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.