Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards.
It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories. For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
Pimsleur Language Programs, a division of Simon & Schuster Audio and ViacomCBS, is looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager to take the highly successful Pimsleur subscription to the next level.
Please note that this role can be based in either the New York City office or the Concord, MA office.
Fully remote candidates will be considered as well.
The User Acquisition Manager will have previous experience marketing mobile apps. This role is responsible for driving user acquisition and increasing visibility of the Pimsleur app in the iOS App & Google Play stores. The manager will work directly with our external mobile agency on all things mobile marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the current mobile landscape and strategies that drive results.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing day-to-day relationship with mobile agency and ensuring that user campaigns meet acquisition and retention goals.
• Helping identify and implement the next testing opportunities through social platforms, affiliates, Ad Networks, or DSPs.
• Leading ASO for Pimsleur organic growth alongside our agency partner.
• Managing day-to-day relationship with MMP (experience with Kochava, Adjust or Appsflyer strongly preferred).
• Guiding our app developers to keep up with framework and SDK updates to ensure mobile analytics are accurate.
• Influencing Pimsleur's mobile product development directly by sharing insights and learnings.
• 2+ years of mobile marketing experience and 5+ years' experience in digital marketing preferred.
• Strong functional and technical understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, as well as mobile analytics and attribution (Kochava/Firebase preferred).
• Experience with mobile campaign optimization, analysis and an understanding of performance metrics that drive mobile growth.
• Self-starter with strong communication skills that can multi-task and flourish in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team in remote locations
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9729z-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.