Manager / Sr. Manager, Key Account Marketing
New York, NY
As part of the Media, Marketing Strategy & Insights team, the Marketing Analytics Manager will work with large and disparate data sets to uncover impactful insights related to marketing effectiveness and return on investment and communicate those findings in a clear and concise manner.
The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and partner closely with the team plus numerous marketing constituencies to provide analyses and reporting in support of SHOWTIME's Acquisition, Usage and Perception goals.
OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of marketing performance supporting original series, sports and nonfiction titles. Work and reporting includes series key performance indicator development and tracking, trailer reports, in-season snapshots, and post mortem reports across paid, owned and earned channels; reporting is needed in various formats, including decks, dashboards, Excel docs, emails and more
- Work with marketing teams to understand business objectives, define metrics based on those objectives and provide pertinent data including analysis and insights regarding subscriber acquisition and lifecycle marketing efforts
- Manage 1st, 2nd and 3rd-party data to populate intelligence reports tracking key business performance and subscriber trends including product and consumer marketing related data
- Use analytical skills to ''tell the story'' and draw conclusions that help inform and drive decision making for marketing and optimization
- Support teams across the marketing organization with impactful insights via dashboards, analysis and ad hoc reporting requests
- Contribute to Brand Marketing & Strategy specific research projects and help collaborate with Research and Distributor Marketing to uncover new customer insights and targeted marketing opportunities
- Minimum of four years' work experience in business intelligence, marketing, research, or similar role
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization/business intelligence tool required
- Significant experience working with web analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, macros, VBA)
- Create and present executive ready slides in PowerPoint and Keynote
- College degree and equivalent work experience
- Media or subscription related experience highly preferred
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) with ability to distill and relay data to a variety of audiences (including senior executives)
- Proven and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong multi-tasker handling changing priorities and projects
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., SQL)
- Familiarity with predictive modeling (e.g., churn models)
- Understanding of optimization processes and multivariate testing results
- Self starter who can work both collaboratively and independently
- Detailed with a strong emphasis on data accuracy
- Eager to learn new technologies and drive innovation
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3x31-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.