Production Manager, Operations
New York, NY
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Manager, AV Production will act as liaison and lead project manager for all Showtime tactical video contained in Marketing campaigns and on-air promotion between Creative, Campaign Management, redPost, Post Production Services, Digital Video, Program Marketing on development and execution of all video promotions. Obtain necessary specifications and ensure AV assets are crafted accurately to those specs.
• Lead and manage the development of Video Promotions, follow through on execution of all video promotions.
• Provide creative with all necessary versioning info, schedules, job specs, delivery, creative, legal instructions, and examples, if necessary. Ensure instructions are followed.
• Communicate the status of projects in a clear and concise manner in both writing and speech. This includes providing verbal updates, providing emails with updates, timing, must ensure that the team knows the latest status of their jobs.
• Accept asset requests sent by the Social and other teams. Confirm production details.
• Coordinate and Inform PA team with asset request details.
• Work with Creative management to acquire assignments for the work and document and communicate said assignments to the larger team.
• Maintain an agile and reliable work ethic when helping co-workers to accomplish their projects/tasks. Establish positive working partnerships and be seen as a ''go-to'' person and a resource for the company at large. Work closely with all pertinent individuals and teams related to the delivery of promo materials.
• Update redBase application with any changes, and ensure accurate personnel is notified.
• Request, manage and coordinate the versioning info and needed end pages from the design team.
• Track progress and delivery of POC promos and provide interstitial, NY, and LA operations with all necessary updates.
• Repurpose on-air promos for online use.
• Supervise the versioning of promos to enforce proper sanitization standards and online messaging and address any nudity/sex issues with creative.
• Deliver promotions to digital services with all necessary metadata information.
• Create square & vertical versions for mostly all series promotions.
• Coordinate execution of Program Marketing commissioned promos.
• Attend briefs, create schedules, when necessary, and keep track of the progress of approvals.
• Provide footage and promo status updates to Program Marketing.
• Once promo is approved, follow the 'finishing process' by working with PA, Post Production Services, and Program Marketing to version and obtain all necessary approvals.
• Assist Sr. Director AV Production in communication with external vendors who are commissioned by creative services to produce promotions.
• Provide the vendor with necessary footage, a schedule, and spec information to start the project.
• Coordinate finishing of the promo.
• 3-5 years of broadcast industry experience
• Detail-oriented, strong communication and time management skills are needed.
• Familiarity with production management a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d225q5-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.