Volume Capture Processing TD
• Pulls scan data from the capture team and prepares assets for use in virtual production and VFX
• Assesses digital assets to ensure that content matches quality requirements
• Corrects defects in geometry or textures or reports to supervisors or other departments for correction
• Regresses all open and claimed fixed issues in later builds and check the corresponding database entries
• Provides feedback in key areas to the department leads to ensure the best possible quality is maintained
• Monitors and maintains farm and distributed processing of data
• HelpS to maintain knowledge database of project information and best practices as necessary (Confluence).
• Independently identifies and reports bugs in bug tracking databases.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong proficiency with Reality Capture or similar photogrammetry capture and processing
• 3D Modeling experience including an understanding of human anatomy
• Practical experience with processing assets in Maya, Houdini, Zbrush. Mari and similar packages
• Knowledge of proper topologizing and optimization of assets for rendering in Unreal Engine
• Jira or other bug tracking solution knowledge strongly preferred
• Basic knowledge of some file management systems/version control systems (Shotgrid/Shotgun, Perforce, Plastic, GIT)
• Excellent organizational and data management skills.
• Ability to teach and mentor entry-level artists.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Ability to prioritize workload and deadlines.
• Willingness to adopt a broad overview of department and company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo620-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.