• Pulls scan data from the capture team and prepares assets for use in virtual production and VFX
• Assesses digital assets to ensure that content matches quality requirements
• Corrects defects in geometry or textures or reports to supervisors or other departments for correction
• Regresses all open and claimed fixed issues in later builds and check the corresponding database entries
• Provides feedback in key areas to the department leads to ensure the best possible quality is maintained
• Monitors and maintains farm and distributed processing of data
• HelpS to maintain knowledge database of project information and best practices as necessary (Confluence).
• Independently identifies and reports bugs in bug tracking databases.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong proficiency with Reality Capture or similar photogrammetry capture and processing
• 3D Modeling experience including an understanding of human anatomy
• Practical experience with processing assets in Maya, Houdini, Zbrush. Mari and similar packages
• Knowledge of proper topologizing and optimization of assets for rendering in Unreal Engine
• Jira or other bug tracking solution knowledge strongly preferred
• Basic knowledge of some file management systems/version control systems (Shotgrid/Shotgun, Perforce, Plastic, GIT)
• Excellent organizational and data management skills.
• Ability to teach and mentor entry-level artists.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Ability to prioritize workload and deadlines.
• Willingness to adopt a broad overview of department and company.
Full-time: Four Major Public Insurances, Annual Paid Leave, Severance Pay for the employee who worked for one full year in accordance with the Labor Standard Act.
Depending on experience, project term contracts will have limited benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98pkm-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.