• Designs solutions for virtual production projects and shoots including in-camera VFX on LED stages & motion capture
• Works closely with Head of department to develop new and optimized workflows for complex and diverse project requirements
• Supervises the physical stage and crew ensure all equipment is maintained and operational
• Works with pipeline and engineering teams to develop project specific tools and advise on necessary hardware for execution of unique filming requirements
• Plans and execute tests for potential projects and proof of concept ideas to clients
• Helps develop talent and foster professional growth among the stage crew
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Film, Computer Science, or relevant area
• Minimum five (5) years of experience leading Motion Capture projects technology and VFX
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in a Supervisory role on large scale film sets and stages
• Experience working in a client facing role with Directors and key creatives
• Advanced knowledge of on-set digital acquisition hardware
• Must be able to execute technically difficult work and maintain a productive attitude under the pressure of live action production.
• Proven track record of leadership on film sets and project execution
• Knowledge of real time rendering and Unreal Engine
• Experience in Supervisor role for AAA Film and Television projects
• Technical knowledge of various DCC software like 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini
• Advanced knowledge of still photography, film, and video production.
• Advanced knowledge of practical lighting on film stages
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.