• In tandem with the Digital Production Manager, constructs the initial High Level schedule of deliverable milestones and dates
• Works with the supervisory team to assess the original scope of work and all creative iterative changes from a time, schedule and budget perspective
• In tandem with the Digital Production Manager, helps determine show crewing and scheduling
• Manages day-to-day operations of the show within the facility, including watching over the DPM, coordinators and members of the Production Staff
• Manages the overall timely information flow within the show and between the show and facility
• Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and Compositing Supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the Production Supervision crew
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 3 Years' experience on major feature films
• Experience on a large (500+ shots) multi-vendor production
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Shotgun, or other production management software experience, not required, but definitely preferred.
• Outsource experience not required, but definitely preferred
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro05pr-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.