RESPONSIBILITIES | 담당업무
• Ability to execute a broad range of VFX tasks including look development, lighting objects, modeling, texturing, animation and rendering
• Experience with 3dsMax software preferred, but will also consider Maya Generalist with a willingness to learn 3dsMax
• Basic understanding of Max Scripting
• Must be able to work under the guidance of a CG Supervisor or VFX Supervisor to achieve desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy
• Proven development skills
• Strong sense of compositions, light and color
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience is an asset
• Working knowledge the following software: 3DsMax, V-Ray, 3DsMax plug-in experience highly desired such as Forrest pack, and Thinking Particles and etc.
• Solid knowledge of principles of 3D
• Some working experience and knowledge of shader writing, and lighting
• Experience compositing a plus
• At least 2+ years live action visual effects experience
• Possess strong technical skills and ability to learn new software quickly
• Must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
• Able to communicate in both English and Korean preferred
Full-time: Four Major Public Insurances, Annual Paid Leave, Severance Pay for the employee who worked for one full year in accordance with the Labor Standard Act.
Depending on experience, project term contracts will have limited benefits.