FIFA - Associate UX Designer
• Designs and develops UI's and user experience flows for large enterprise applications that befit Scanline's cutting-edge technologies
• Leverages current technology research and development trends to innovate and advance Scanline's technologies
• Collaborates with the virtual rroduction team and company leadership in identifying overall technical strategic goals
• Writes technical briefs and user documentation
• Partners with Software Development leadership to identify and schedule tasks
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Solid experience with C++ and Python
• Experience in WebGL is a bonus
• Excellent communication skills and an open mind
• Team player able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with agile methodology, test methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.