• Creates photorealistic textures, both hand-painted and from set photography to a level of detail necessary for hero CG assets
• Works independently on defined tasks, but in collaboration with artists and supervisors in modeling, shading, and lighting during the look development process
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum two (2) years of experience in visual effects for live-action feature films or television
• Hands-on experience using Mari essential, Photoshop, ZBrush, Mudbox a plus
• Working knowledge of Maya necessary, 3ds Max, V-Ray, Nuke a plus
• Clear understanding of color space, shading, lighting, and rendering methodologies
• Familiarity with digital photography
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5j1v-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.