2D Pipeline TD
• Maintains and enhances existing CI/CD processes and key parts of the release procedures
• Monitors, configures, and administers the build system
• Leverages current technology research and development trends to innovate and advance Scanline VFX's technologies
• Designs, implements, and release state-of-the-art components and applications for mission-critical, high performance, globally distributed systems
• Gathers requirements across large collaboration efforts that span multiple departments and/or disciplines
• Writes technical briefs and user documentation
• Partners with software development leadership and pipeline team to identify and schedule tasks
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years demonstrated work experience with C/C++
• Basic DCC familiarity with 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Unreal, Nuke
• Expert knowledge of a build and source control system (e.g. Git, Plastic)
• Expert knowledge of Jenkins configuration and operations
• Experience implementing in python
• Strong knowledge of Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Agile methodology, test methodology, test-driven development, source control management, and automated testing
Full-time: Four Major Public Insurances, Annual Paid Leave, Severance Pay for the employee who worked for one full year in accordance with the Labor Standard Act.
Depending on experience, project term contracts will have limited benefits.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.