• Works with production team to create the desired animation controls and qualities for objects and characters
• Tests and trouble shoots animation controls and makes adjustments as necessary throughout the production cycle
• Receives direction from leadership and escalates issues quickly, as needed
• Build/design advanced characters, creatures, vehicles and props in Maya using in-house tools and pipeline.
• Mentor other members of the rigging team.
• Contribute/develop tools, rig-modules, workflow and plugins for the Rigging department.
• Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in art and/or engineering or equivalent experience
• Minimum five (5) years of rigging experience for high profile VFX and/or animation projects
• Expert knowledge/experience of human/creature anatomies.
• Expert knowledge of creature deformation and puppet rigging techniques
• Strong Python experience
• Expert knowledge of Maya
• Experience delivering complete milestones/tasks under tight deadlines
• Eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
• Team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Collaboration on elaborate feature film productions (national & international)
Innovative environment and excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
Please include showreel and breakdown in your application. Due to large number of applications the confirmation email you will receive is automated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx813-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.