Lead Layout Artist
• QC's internal shots to a high level and QCing external resource work - eye for detail
• Proactively troubleshoots and solves problems; works independently, and provide guidance for team members
• Attends production meeting; complete corrections/revisions based on feedback and partner with compositors to complete shots
• Able to provide estimates for workflow and schedules; delivers high quality of work under tight deadlines
• Train, mentor and support Junior staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree/Diploma in Digital Media Arts (preferred)
• Minimum five (5) years experience working on major live action (realistic) feature films
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge/experience with Nuke, Silhouette, Mocha (MUST), and Maya (preferred)
• Intermediate Compositing Experience required
• Ability to receive and implement feedback quickly and effectively; takes direction well
• Experience training artist and being a mentor; previous management experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills, team player, and time management skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision; strong trouble shooting/problem solving ability; escalates issues as needed
• Knowledge of photography is a plus
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w756-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.