London, United Kingdom
• Monitors, troubleshoots and optimizes network rendering resources
• Monitors and reports resource utilization such as disk space, node usage, job saturation, etc.
• Identifies and diagnoses failing renders and malfunctioning render machines
• Monitors the render queue to maximize resource efficiency and handle job priorities
• Maintain maximum farm up-time
• Responds to rendering-related support requests
• Works with other Systems Engineers to address daily support tickets
• Sets up employee workstations, monitors, IP phones, etc.
• Creates user accounts for new hires
• Identifies and resolves problems in the production system quickly and completely
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or another technical field is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment with shifting priorities
• Experience troubleshooting in a Windows environment
• Ability to learn new software quickly and learn on the job
• Working understanding of art packages with 3ds Max, Maya, and Nuke is a plus
• Flexibility in work hours
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb74q6-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.