• Monitors, troubleshoots and optimizes network rendering resources
• Monitors and reports resource utilization such as disk space, node usage, job saturation, etc.
• Identifies and diagnoses failing renders and malfunctioning render machines
• Monitors the render queue to maximize resource efficiency and handle job priorities
• Maintain maximum farm up-time
• Responds to rendering-related support requests
• Works with other Systems Engineers to address daily support tickets
• Sets up employee workstations, monitors, IP phones, etc.
• Creates user accounts for new hires
• Identifies and resolves problems in the production system quickly and completely
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or another technical field is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment with shifting priorities
• Experience troubleshooting in a Windows environment
• Ability to learn new software quickly and learn on the job
• Working understanding of art packages with 3ds Max, Maya, and Nuke is a plus
• Flexibility in work hours
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3379n-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.