Regional Talent Acquisition Lead
• Sources and generates leads for open positions by utilizing and maintaining applicant databases, social media platforms, job boards etc.
• Maintains a searchable record of candidates, interviews, and hiring outcomes in anticipation of future hiring needs
• Generates weekly reports for regional Hiring Managers on the status of the recruitment pipeline and identifies areas for improvement and/or untapped market/methodologies
• Liaises with Department Heads and Hiring Manager to draft and update job descriptions to ensure accurate representation of current needs
• Manages the recruitment pipeline from screening, reviews, reference checks all the while fostering a one-of-a-kind candidate experience
• Develops and fosters relationships with local post-secondary institutions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum four (4) years of high volume recruitment for VFX and/or gaming
• Knowledge and/or previous work experience in the VFX, Games, and/or VR industries, preferably in a recruiting or human resources role
• Previous managerial and/or leadership experience is highly desirable
• Established industry relationships in Europe
• Self-motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
• Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both in written and spoken form
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established frameworks; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pk80-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.