• Assists and supports the Producer, Production Manager, and Production Coordinators in day-to-day activities, general production errands, and tasks on assigned projects.
• Maintains crew lists in Shotgrid, helps update & maintain show email aliases
• Acts as an assistant to the VFX Coordinator to help follow up on items after dailies
• Shadow/ Support VFX Coordinators on artist rounds and serves as a backup point of contact for artist
• Creates, updates and maintains VFX show calendar including dailies, meetings, etc.
• Notifies crew of dailies time and location
• Note taking in meetings, and learns to input into appropriate communication chanels (shogrod/ confluence)
• Helps setup client calls, and input client notes
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nj38-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.