• Opening/Closing Procedures
• Daily Rounds to maintain cleanliness/tidiness/safety/security of the facility
• Office Ordering: weekly/daily - Fresh milk/coffee supplies, Fruit Orders, Pop orders, Costco errands, Meal orders, General Office Supplies, Furniture Orders, Special Events/Client Visit Supplies
• Other facilities, administrative and miscellaneous tasks as required/assigned
• Special Projects as required/assigned
• Meals: 1-2 times daily ordering: pick-up and distribution of meals
• Errands: assist with pick-up, delivery and stocking of various supplies onsite and offsite; including weekly Costco runs, personal assisting errands, stocking kitchens and general office support, new hire housing assistance etc
• Office Moves: new hire set up, desk/furniture moves, furniture building/breakdown etc
• Special Events/Client Visits: set up/tear down, various support throughout event/visit as needed
• Facilities-of-all-trades: cleaning refrigerators, replacing light bulbs, cleaning/organizing storage, building shelves, hanging pictures/whiteboards, stocking office supplies, troubleshoot printers, meeting external vendors/contractors, small miscellaneous repairs, etc
• Kitchens; restocking supplies, cleaning, running multiple dishwashers, multiple times daily
• Supply Room: keep orderly, restock, note low running items for ordering OR pick up at next Costco run
• Project professionalism at Reception and in the office; be approachable/friendly/solution oriented/open to feedback
• Answer and direct all incoming phone calls: Prioritize people and situations in need of attention and handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
• Meeting Room Calendars: scheduling, negotiation for meeting space and relevant attendees and ensuring smooth communication flow as needed, meeting room setups, office tours for visitors etc
• Distribute mail, courier packages etc
• Recruiting: data entry, job postings, reel reviews, interview paperwork prep + reminders
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• University or College Degree/Diploma in Administration or Industry related; preferred
• Strong verbal and written English and Korean
• Intermediate; MS Office Suite, Calendar Administration; Confluence maintenance; Recruiting or database experience; preferred. Research savy.
• A successful track record supporting facilities and/or administrative tasks for 1+ years
• Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision, and demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, time management and anticipates and resolves problems; escalates to supervisor as needed.
• Detail oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
• Thrives in a fast-changing and at times, ambiguous environment
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented; can do attitude.
• Team player with the good sense of humor
Full-time: Four Major Public Insurances, Annual Paid Leave, Severance Pay for the employee who worked for one full year in accordance with the Labor Standard Act.
Depending on experience, project term contracts will have limited benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkv35-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.