Head Of Production, Virtual Production
Los Angeles, CA
• Provides an in-between to raw mocap data and final animations, taking the data and make it usable within Maya for Animation and Layout
• Animates with an eye for detail, completing the matching of performance on the plate when the software may be incapable of getting the performance 100%
• Combines various types of capture, whether that be; facial, body, object, or camera, and making them all function in unison together.
• Uses varying quality face rigs and achieve their peak performance
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar role within the live-action visual effects industry for feature films
• Strong anatomical understanding of the human face and fundamental understanding of natural poses
• Unreal Engine experience is a plus
• Some familiarity with the Facial Action Coding System (FACS) and Action Units (AU) will be beneficial.
• Knowledge of 3D animation tool-sets and comprehensive knowledge of Maya is required
• Great eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills and able to self-evaluate their work
• A good knowledge base for Faceware or other face capture software
• Able to deliver results to a high standard with the aid and direction of the Performance Capture leads and supervisors
• Capable of delivering work to deadlines
• Good communication skills both technically and creatively
• Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71x58-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.